The information below is a general outline of the process and provides an understanding of what Whitefire Theatre provides and general requirements needed from you.
1. Show length should be no less than 45 minutes and no longer than 90 minutes
2. Tech, run-thru, dress and performance are all on the same day.
1. You'll be asked to send a deposit, with your signed contract and waiver to secure your place in the festival and get tickets on sale.
2. Submit a synopsis! 40-70 words (*may be edited for publicist and Whitefire)
3. Send your graphics:
*DO NOT HAVE INFORMATION: DATE, TIME, TICKET WEBSITE, REVIEWS ETC. ON YOUR GRAPHIC
KEEP GRAPHIC AS CLEAN AS POSSIBLE
*The date, time, ticketing info will be listed below your graphic on the Whitefire website, Ticket Tailor and the Eblast (that is why is not needed on the graphic).
Text on graphic
Title, Written & Performed by, and Directed by
You can also add: written by, performed by, directed by, produced by (any combination or all – it is your choice)
2 Vimeo Image sizes:
▪ 1920w x 1080h horizontal (will also be used for website & eblast)
▪ 1600w x 1080h horizontal
For the publicist:
300 x 300 square TITLE ONLY
You will set up your Ticket Tailor account with an assigned password from the Festival Produce. The login is your email
Ticket Tailor Image sizes
1024w x 326h horizontal
108w x 108h square