The information below is a general outline of the process and provides an understanding of what Whitefire Theatre provides and general requirements needed from you.
For additional information or if you have questions, contact:
The Financial Structure
Whitefire has a unique and innovative way to produce theatre in Los Angeles.
- $100 deposit to secure your date. The remaining costs for your live-stream performance
will come out of your box office so the only upfront cost is the deposit.
- The first $750 goes to the Whitefire which covers two technicians for lighting and
qlab/stream as well as director for camera
- The rest goes to the performer
*NEW to the Solofest 2021 Agreement
- Each performer will receive a 2-hour slot to rehearse in the theatre (no lights or tech)
- Each performer will receive a recording (link) that they will own exclusively with the light plot
designed specifically for filming.
1. Deposit, a signed contract and waiver are required to secure your place in the festival 2. 3 graphics:
- Live-Stream (home page on our website)
Horizontal Image 1920W x 1080H
- Eblast & PayPerView (PayPerView is not a requirement)
Vertical Image 1080W x 1600H
Horizontal Image 320W x 240H
3. All graphics should have the title. You can include directed by, written by, performed
by (keep the graphic as "clean" as possible)
4. 2 Synopses: 1- 40-60 words & 1- 20-25 words (for publicist)